Monday, March 7, 2011

Poland, here I come! :)

On Tuesday, 1st March, the draw for Poland took place in the hall at lunchtime. Ms K.B, Ms L and Mr K were all present.
Forty names were pulled out of the draw for going to Poland. Along with these forty names were another fifteen to go onto the waiting list. My name got picked out of the draw as one of the forty people who definitely got a place. I was in shock when I realised my name had been pulled out. At first, I didn't even hear my name being called because I never get picked for anything! I'll never be able to say that again! :L
A good few of my friends have been chosen to go on the trip as well. There are also some of my friends on the waiting list, which will hopefully mean that they will get to come along too.
The deposits have been paid.. so, next stop, Poland!

Niamh! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment