Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fitness test.. In the sun, after eating Pancakes?! Naaaah! :L

On Tuesday, for PE class we took part in a fitness bleep test. We did this test to help three of the girls in our class with their science project. I didn't mind taking part in it except for the fact that we had to do it outside on the astro and it was really warm outside. Another thing that was making me reluctant to take part in it was because I had just eaten the Pancakes we made in Home ec and they hadn't gone down too well! We started the bleep test anyways. As time went on people began to drop out. In the end there were five of us who were still going. Then there were four.. We were on round 7, so we had been running for roughly seven minutes straight. At this stage I could feel the pancakes. They weren't happy! :L On the third bleep of round 7 I had to pull out because those pancakes really were going to come up! I lay flat on the ground trying to cool down. It wasn't working though because the air was so heavy. I got some water and poured it all over my face.. it felt SO good! When everyone was finished, we got ready for the next class. Next week we're going to be doing another kind of fitness test for the girls as they are testing each type of fitness test to determine the best one! Niamh! :D

2 comments:

  1. Hey Niamh!
    I am a grade 6 student from Hong Kong and I am loving your blog! It's so colorful! I would not want to do the fitness test, I feel the pain already! Please visit and comment on my blog at: http://sites.cdnis.edu.hk/students/043125/
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jasmine!
    Thank you! Colours are always nice! :) Yeah, it was pretty horrible to be honest! :/ Thanks for the comment, I'll be sure to check your blog out too!
    Niamh

    ReplyDelete