Monday, March 7, 2011

John F. Kennedy!

On Monday, 28th of February, we had to make our final decision on the topic we are going to research for our end-of-year history project.
I was finding it really hard to decided what to do because there is such a wide range of historical topics that are really interesting. In the beginning I was going to do something about the GAA. I then changed my mind to studying a person in history. I narrowed my options down to Micheal Collins, Eamon De Valera and John. F. Kennedy. I struggled big time in trying to choose one out of the three. I was interested in studying each of them. There is so much to write about each one of them.
I eventually went to my history teacher Ms. McH to ask her for some help in picking. She told me that she has read books on all three of them and if it was her, she would choose to write about J.F.K. I decided to go on her decision, giving that she is a leaving cert history teacher!
So, now I am researching all about J.F.K and I am really happy with this decision. He had a very interesting childhood and a more interesting life as soon as he was inaugrated as President of the United States.

Niamh! :D


Picture sources:
De Valera-irish-family.net, Michael Collins-irish-family.net, JFK-showbiznewsblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment