Thursday, February 3, 2011

Back to Sports! :D

Before Christmas, the snow was really really bad which prevented us from participating in any outdoor sports inside and outside of school. As soon as we came back after the holidays in January, all sports got underway once again.
I am involved in a number of sports in our school this year. The reason for this is because I felt it would be good for my TY year to be more involved with extra curricular activities. I am part of the senior cross-country team, I am on the u/16 Gaelic football team and I am on the senior camogie team. In TY we also have a lot of PE classes each week. We have a single class on Tuesdays and a double class on Wednesdays. Some Tuesdays we end up having a double class aswell.
Cross country races, GAA matches, camogie matches and our PE rugby blitz were all postponed before Christmas due to the weather we had. However, most of them have been played and the some are coming up in the next number of weeks.
St. Wolstan's has a great atmosphere for sports and always does very well when participating in sports.

Niamh! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment